Re: problem with the linker

phanikumar.ankireddy@xxxxxxx writes:

> Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or
> attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged
> information.  If you are not the intended recipient, any
> dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the
> information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to
> it are strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication
> in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.
> Thank you

Please do not send mail with this sort of disclaimer to the gcc
mailing lists.  Mail sent to gcc-help is automatically archived and
put on the web, which violates the disclaimer.  These disclaimers are
against list policy, as described here:
    http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html

If you are unable to configure your mailer to not add these
disclaimers, then I suggest using a free e-mail account such as
gmail.com.

Thanks.

Ian