Re: factory method across shared lib not working for templated derived class

Dear Eljay

> It appears you forgot -Wl,--export-dynamic on your main program.  Does that
> make a difference?  (My machine's environment is different from yours, so I
> cannot reproduce your issue.)
This was EXACTLY the right solution! Thank you very much indeed. This is what I
love about coding: One full day to identify the problem, another full day to
distill it into a compact example, one line answer :)

Cheers - Ansgar

Ansgar Philippsen, PhD
MIH - Biozentrum - Basel - Switzerland
http://www.mih.unibas.ch
nobody is equal, everybody is equivalent