Re: Using the -l option

Phil,

  I know this isn't something you'd look for, but if you want a full
listing of interfaces for a library, you could check out a page like
http://refspecs.freestandards.org/LSB_2.1.0/LSB-Core-generic/LSB-Core-generic/generic-lsb.html
under the Alphabetical listing of interfaces.   Who knows, might help.

corey