Re: Problem with GCC 3.2 Compiler for 64bit mode compilation on solaris8

Hello Mahaboob,

  You are using the 32 bits version of the libraries instead of the 64 bits ones.

  In solaris they should be at /usr/lib/sparcv9 or /usr/lib/64. Have a look also at /usr/local/lib/sparcv9. Use -L option to pass this directories to gcc if you want static link or add this directories to the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH if you want dynamic link (you can check all dependencies of your executable with 'ldd exec_name').

Miguel Angel