gff makefile flag

Hello.

How can I set a double precision flag in my makefile for g77?

Thanks and best regards
Ulf Waldenmaier

Ulf Waldenmaier
CFD-Calculations
MAN B&W Diesel AG
Stadtbachstr. 1
86224 Augsburg

Tel:  +49 (0)821-322 2081
Fax: +49 (0)821-322 1250

mailto:ulf.waldenmaier@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.manbw.com

**********  Legal Disclaimer  MAN B&W Diesel AG **********
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager
( postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx ). No warranty is given that this correspondence
or attachment is free from any virus. In keeping with good computer
practice, you should ensure that any information received is actually virus
free. Email messages may be subject to delays, non-delivery and
unauthorised alterations. Information expressed in this message is not
given or endorsed by MAN B&W Diesel Aktiengesellschaft unless otherwise
notified by our duly authorised representative independent of this message.

**********  Legal Disclaimer  http://www.manbw.com **********