turning off __extension and all

hi,

I am not completely familiar with GCC, but I couldn't find anything on the
man pages and almost nothing on the NET. But is there a way i can turn off
builtins like __extension and particularly what is the alternative to
__builtin_valist etc.

The problem is I have this other source to source transformer which passes
any given  program through gcc's pre-processor and then parses the code.
It does not seem to recognize any of the builtins. It works on pure ANSI-C
code. If there is a way to turn off these builtins, then I can pass a
pre-processed form to the transformer itself.

Please Help!!

Thanks & Rgds,
Tarun

--
"He not busy being born is busy dying. "
 - Bob Dylan