Re: Trying to compile for mips-r4000-linux-gnu target machine Failing.... Please Help...

Ian,

  Has there ever been a GUI tool that allowed users to set
cross-compile and compiler options?  I've seen, used, modified many
interactive scripts, but the actual build options are mostly
hard-coded typically.

corey