Wince crosscompiler

Hi

I am looking for help how to build wince crosscompiler from gcc 4.0 so that I run the compiler from wince.
I know it is somehow possible because I have found existing binaries and sources from 4.0 in web
but the build instructions are missing.
(http://win-ce.voxware.com:28575/Development%20Tools/ and
http://download.videolan.org/pub/testing/wince/)

When I have tried to build it by myself by downloading sources, etc. I have get stuck in the
runtime library build. Should I use GlibC or newlib for that and what would be the build target?

I have tried to use "arm-wince-pe" as a target and both GlibC and newlib fails to build with that.

Mika