From: Eljay Love-Jensen [mailto: eljay@xxxxxxxxx]
To: casa_verde@xxxxxxxxxx, gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 17:21:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Should I expect a gcc as the output of the  build?

Hi Pavarotti,
>1. I believe I have met the prerequisites. I have been programing and compiling other applications, drivers, and kernel images without problems. What else could I have missed?
I don't know.
2. My output has an xgcc. What is xgcc? or where I can find the info?
Is xgcc just the gcc but with a different name? I believe xgcc is GCC built as a cross-compiler.  You did add the cross-compiler --target flag, which is for creating a cross-compiler (as per <http://gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html>).HTH,--Eljay

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com