RE: list of known 2.95.2 bugs

Well, I am not sure what key words to use to zero in on the bug I am curious
about.

I have a switch statement that looks something like this:

	switch(protocol):
	case TCP:...break;
	case UDP:...break;
	case ICMP:
		if (!again){
			int a,b,c;
			goto out;
		}

		out:
		break;

	default:...break
	}

The break statement in the ICMP case seems to exist the scope of the switch
statement, but in a manner that it appears the stack pointer is hosed, as a
return from the function that contains this switch statement jumps to some
garbage value.

Given this, how would I best search gcc's bugzilla for this?  Simply
searching for "switch" or "break" requires a fairly long time (google
spoiled me) and I can't think of other keywords that might get me closer to
what I am looking for.

Marc