Re: Include directory for gcc

Hi Arthur,

gcc -isystem /usr/include hello.c -o hello

Note: I don't recommend doing this, since there are caveats about where the include files are pulled from, and in which order, for the system include path. What I do recommend is for you to talk with one of the system administrators and have them fix the environment so the compiler you are using is working properly without this kind of kluge.

HTH,
--Eljay