Re: How to compile a source with "extern"

    Marcelo> what's the gcc command to build the files and execute
    Marcelo> them?

You need to read the gcc manual, specifically "Node: Invoking GCC".

In short, type

        $ gcc -o teste teste2.c teste1.c

     Marcelo> How could it be a makefile?

I don't understand that question.  If you want to learn how to write
Makefiles, read the GNU Make manual.

--
Unix ... is not so much a product as it is a painstakingly compiled
oral history of the hacker subculture.  It is our Gilgamesh epic.