Re: non-virtual + virtual inheritance bug

Stuart Brooks wrote:
I have found what I believe to be a bug in g++ 2.91.60 on NetBSD 1.4.1. It

... the problem goes away. As I mentioned this all works in 3.3.3. but
unfortunately I am tied to using my existing OS/compiler for historical
reasons.

Sorry, but that compiler is waaay old. If you are sticking with that version, you're either going to have to fix it yourself, or enter a service contract with someone who can.

This particular bug is likely to be hard to fix, without breaking ABI
compatibility.  It depends on precisely how the old dynamic cast machinery
worked and I'd have to go and look them up.

nathan

nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk