Re: undefined symbol __modsi3

Pradip,

  If I recall my Microwindows/Nano-x programming, then there are
several libraries you can link to: libnanox.so, etc.  I think there is
a set for menus and other GUIs as well.

  To provide a path where these libraries are (if they are not
installed to a location already in the linker path), use the
-Lpathname option.

  Then, in your compile/link command, use the -lname to link
"libname".  That is a lowercase L.

  You can find more details here:

http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.4.3/gcc/Link-Options.html#Link-Options

corey