Re: AW: problems with make...

Jupp,

  I was able to find something that might be useful.  I have not used
this specific feature of qmake so I don't know expected behavior.

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.1/qmake-manual-7.html#Environment

There is a section titled "Library Dependencies".  This shows how to
first *enable* and then list the mandatory library linkings.  qmake
will generate a dependency list by going through the static libs
specified.

However, I do not know what kind of re-linking or re-building behavior
a changed library dependency will invoke.

corey