From: gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Allen Hopkins
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 3:28 PM
To: Florian Weimer
Cc: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: breakpoints at bogus locations

I'm using "-ggdb" and no "-O" option, but I've also tried adding "-O0",
with no change.  I haven't tried it with optimization turned on, but is
there any point in that?  I just seems like that would lead to more
confusion, not less.  But any ideas of things to try are welcome, if it
might shed light on the problem.

-Allen