Re: Overloaded function called from template.

corey taylor wrote:

  Simply put, calling an overloaded function from a template will fail
with no matching overload IF the overloaded function is declared after
the template.

An example of the code flow:
you fail to provide a complete code example, so I can only guess at
what might be happening.  Are you sure the call is dependent?  If it
is not, it will be resolved at parse time, and therefore not see
the later declaration.  This is something that was corrected in 3.4.

Otherwise, without a full example, we cannot help further.

nathan

nathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    ::     http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk