Re: EINTR undeclared.

Georg Grabler wrote:
Hello everybody.

I've lately been trying to compile ipsec-tools within gcc 3.4.3.

Now, well, i've the problem that in libipsec there is errno.h included, but still it seems as if the decleration for EINTR is missing. On the web (google) i found that it used to be declared in errno.h.

Any suggestions how to patch this in ipsec-tools? Any suggestion where to get EINTR from?

I have older versions of gcc. On my linux box I find it defined in usr/include/asm/errno.h

#define	EINTR		 4	/* Interrupted system call */

And on my Win32 box I find the same definition in MinGW/include/errno.h

Not sure if any of that helps. Maybe take a look at your asm/errno.h and see if it's there.

Cheers,
Rob