Re: newbie help on AIX 5.2 build

Thanks, I tried bullfreeware but ran into troubles installing using smit
(It wanted a user named "freeware"  or something like that for part of the
install). I sent an issue to support, but did not recieve a reply.  I was
also concerned about the version, UCLA is on gcc 3.3.4, but is built only
up to AIX5.1, Bull is on gcc 3.3.2, but is built for AIX 5.2.

Thanks for replying,
Louis M. Burroughs III, OCTO

Eli Ben-Shoshan <linkages@xxxxxxx>
01/11/2005 11:01 AM