Predefined Names in GCC C++, where are they _all_ documented

I have a need for a way to have an object/class be aware of it own
text name. I think I can do this with __FUNCTION__ , but if I could
find an exhaustive list of predefineds maybe something else would
be more appropriate. Where can I find such a list. Also, I need to
know which of these are part of standard C++ and which are special
to GCC.

I have now yet discovered how to subscribe to this list so please
reply directly to me.

Thanks.
--
Paul E Condon