Re: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION in a embedded sql c program compiled using gcc

Hi,

I've tried the same (using gcc 3.3.3 (cygwin special)) and execution results
in STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION too. Then I ported the program to Suse Linux.
In fact I have modified the make file - no source code modifications were
necessary - and
it worked. So the question remains: Is it possible to link a gcc compiled
progam against MSVC compiled library db2api. Are there any additional
parameter for linking?
BTW: I was able to execute the cli samples delivered with DB2 UDB compiled
with gcc on Windows NT (they use db2cli).

Thanks,
Torsten