RE: gcc-installation

Hello,

Pls chk the site www.gcc.gnu.org

Download the latest source from mirror site

http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html

The following is the main page to understand "how to install gcc"

//gcc.gnu.org/install

This describes the generic installation procedure for GCC as well as
detailing some target specific installation instructions.

and following are its related links which are essential to read to
understand installation process.

//gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html
//gcc.gnu.org/install/configure.html
//gcc.gnu.org/install/build.html
//gcc.gnu.org/install/finalinstall.html

I hope that it will help u.