Re: WELCOME to gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx

I want to do basic block and procedure reordering to impove the code
performance.

But It seems quite difficult to implement it.

 Is there any tools for converting binary code to control flow graph
or intermediate code by which I can reorder the blocks and
reconverting them to binary code?

Or can I manipulate the instructions in gcc directly? The gcc seems
quite complicated.

Best regards,

zhiguo