RE: Question on pthread_cancel/pthread_exit and thread stack unwind

On the same Solaris platform, using SUN's Workshop6.2 compiler,
there's no such problem, with the same pthread library, so the compiler
has something to do with it.

Yufeng

             lrtaylor@xxxxxxxx
             om
             09/16/2004 05:04          <Yufeng_Xiong@xxxxxxx>
                                       <gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Question on
                                       pthread_cancel/pthread_exit and
                                       thread stack  unwind

Hi Yufeng,

I may be off, but I believe that pthreads is really separate from GCC,
so if stack unwinding doesn't occur, etc., etc., with pthread_cancel and
pthread_exit, it may be more of an issue to take up with the maintainers
of the pthread library on Linux.  You might try there and see what kind
of a response they give you...

Thanks,
Lyle