Re: how to combine gcc and binutils source into one tree

the linux kernel docs say use gcc 2.95.3 and the latest binutils. However
some   packages like glibc won't build with 2.95.3 so you end up with 2
versions of gcc and 2 versions of binutils on the same system. While you
can manage this, should you get your wires crossed it could make for some
strange results. Perhaps I'm making the wrong approach, in the end I just
want two seperate toolchains. Since I will be putting both versions on
multiple machines I'm looking for a good way to package everything. I'll
post any success in doing this.