Re: Impact of compiler warning message

> Can anyone advise me, what is the impact of those Warning messages shown
> while compiling?
> Do warning messages have any effect to the program?
> For example, will more warning messages cause larger image/object size, or
> reduce the performance of compiler?

The warning messages itself do not have an impact on the program.
But the reason why the compiler gives the warn messages might have an impact on the program.
It is very hard to answer this question because there are a lot of different warning messages
during compiling and linking and it depends very much on the contents of the warning message itself.
Usually the warning messages have got a good reason and it is better to avoid them.

Arno