Re: linker error with gcc296

Hi Nabeel,

My guess is the coordinates.h header file did not properly include all the header files it is dependent upon. (A Very, Very Bad Habit that I strongly discourage.)

Assuming C++, is this line near the top of coordinates.h...
#include <cassert>
...?

Also noteworthy, <cassert> and it's C counterpart <assert.h> are not idempotent, and probably should not actually be include in any header file. The routine should be moved into the coordinates.cpp file, or (if inline or if template so it really should stay in the header file) have the assert removed from within the context of a header file. But that's an issue for another time.

HTH,
--Eljay