Re: C++ compiler for Suse Linux Desktop Version

On Tue, Jul 13, 2004 at 09:24:38AM +0530, Janu Mohandass wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Janu,

> Where Can I find the gcc-c++ compiler for Suse Linux Desktop OS?

On your Suse Linux Desktop CDs or on the Suse Linux Desktop Website / FTP server
or any mirror thereof or you might have a look here:

http://rpmfind.net

> I searched the gcc site for the compatible version of
> gcc-c++ , but it is not available.

Well, the GCC team itself does not provide any binaries or binary packages for
GCC as that would be a major PITA to provide binaries for all architectures in
dozen different package formats and whatnot.

If you still can't locate the right package or have problems installing
them you should look for help in a Suse Linux based forum or mailing list.

Regards,
Claudio.