Re: CVS write access

Canqun Yang <canqun@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I've ever had CVS write access to GCC's tree-ssa
> branch, but after the merging of GCC, my write access
> is lost. Can I acquire the GCC's CVS write access with
> my old SSH public key?

The merge of tree-ssa did not affect write access.  If you had write
access to tree-ssa, you should still have to mainline.

I checked, and your account exists on sourceware, and you appear to
have write access to the gcc repository.

If you are still having trouble, send the details of the problem to
overseers@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Ian