Re: Weird optimization bug...?

So I looked at the assembly and didn't find anything super glaring.  The
compiled code was very different, so I'm not surprised the result is
different.  I haven't gotten any closer to figuring out what kind of
mis-optimization it's doing (or if it's something else totally
bizarre).  Any other pointers for narrowing it down, or should I just
hack it and wait for a new version of gcc to come out :).

Thanks again,
Adruab