[Question]:Can GCC report the size of all variables in C++ function?

All

I have the following on a GCC question ask for your help.

For example, we have the following code foo.C :

class A{
   int a;
   float b;
};

int main(){
  int var1;
  char var2;
  float var3;
  A  var4;

  return 0;
}

Can gcc provide a report to tell the size of all the variables in the
subroutine above? For example, var1=4.

As you know, using
   gcc -fdump-translation-unit foo.C
we can get a foo.C.tu file which incluing many information about size, etc.
Can we get the information of the size of all the variables in foo.C.tu?
What does the items in foo.C.tu meant?

Do you have any advice on this problem? I could not find an proper option to
report the size of variables in GCC mannule.

Thank you very much for your kind help.
Best regards,

Xinglou Han