add new target system to gcc

Hello

Who can help me to add new target system code generator for GCC ?

I develop ultra-light virtual machine (byte-code interpreter) with stack architecture, optimized for FORTH programming language. It have no any registers, but uses two separate stacks: one only for return adress storing for CALL/RET, and second for data transfer between FORTH words (functions) and temporary data storage.

Today I have only 16-bit VFM (Virtual FORTH Machine) implementation, runs under DOS16 (written using Borland C++ 3.1 8-) and debuger under Win32.

I can write FORTH system myself for this VM, but I prefer to write programs
in C++, and need special GCC version which supports code generation for my stack machine.

Is it hard to add this target to GCC myself ? For my sorrow I have no any expiriance with compiler writings 8-(