Re: weird 'undefined reference to' error

Hi,

Ok I will, but is there some sort of workaround for this? I need to get
the program up and running. I am using gcc 3.2 on SuSe Linux 8.1 (i386).
Are there any relevant gcc options to modify the linker's behavior?

Also, the .o files I am linking to the C file have been compiled on a
different Linux system. Could that be a problem? Unfortunately I cannot
recompile the sources of those .o files on the SuSe 8.1 machine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks alot!

Martin