Re: problem with Apple's customised gcc compiler

Hi Eljay

Thank you for your reply.

I did use the -w option which would explain why there is no warning messages. But this surly must be an error not a warning.

I tried turn on -W, and also the line g++ -pedantic -Werror -Wall -W -c bug.cpp

The compiler generated only a warning.

Should I report this to Apple?

By the way, could I use the true gcc compiler and Apple's customised version on the same machine without conflict? How do I do this?

Thank you very much.

Tony