From: gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:gcc-help-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of amos eitan
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2004 4:40 AM
To: gcc-help@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: complex numbers functions in C

Hi
I am an electro physics engineer trying my first steps in programming. I
am
trying to program a simple routine for integrating fields (I am using
gcc-2.95.3). I must use complex numbers and I don't know the functions,
the
declaration of the variables and how to print a complex number using
"fprintf" with a complex format. Can anybody help me?
Thanks
Amos