RE: Great g++ bug! Local destructor isn't called!

Sorry for mistyping in my previous message.
Right text is:
The bug is NOT shown up if
an exception spec of exception raiser exactly matches
an exception spec of the virtual function.

----
Lev Assinovsky
Aelita Software Corporation
O&S InTrust Framework Division, Team Leader
ICQ# 165072909