Re: Analysis results differ with different versions of g77 compilers?

Hi Yuan,

I'm not 100% sure, but my guess would be that one or both programs were not compiled with strict IEEE 754 compliance enabled.

Without strict compliance, the compiler is at liberty to take advantage of optimizations which may result in twitchy differences in least significant digits of floating point numbers.

--Eljay