GCJ help

I did not see a gcj-help list, but if I am on the wrong list, please let me know.

I have an app that uses javax.comm. I want to compile it using GCJ. Is there any way to do this since I do not think javax.comm is in libgcj? A previous poster to java@xxxxxxxxxxx seemed to have accomplished it, but the post was a year old and did not specify how the lib was compiled in.

I am really not an accomplished GCC/GCJ user...

Thanks-
Jay

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/