newbie: RTL syntax

Hi!

I would like to translate RTL representation to another more readable representation, e.g.:
<some RTL representation>

r60 <- r108 - 23
if r60 =< 0 then goto 25
goto 53

25: goto 53

53: r24 <- 0

Without touching the source of RTL generator, it means that I have to know the syntax of RTL representation, in order to parse it. I have looked at the gcc internal manual, but it doesn't describe the syntax completely. Is there any description of the syntax of RTL representation out there? Or does anyone have RTL parser :-) ?

Cheers.

Iman Narasamdya