Do you know the grab for line phone ? (sorry the return address was wrong).

Dear Freind,

We have to offer for you the most important software to manager your
phone calls this is "digital grab line phone".

This tool grab with MP3 all of your conversations, using a very low space
in disc, 10 minutes = 1 MB !

The cost is very low too, only US$ 99,00 !

Our system is composed by one software and one hardware this like a
cigarrete pocket, that have 2 jack to RJ11 (phone line) and one stereo
out to your mic in (in your computer)

To more informations:

gravador@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want we can send a picture to show you.

By the way, soon we'll have a enlgish page on the Internet, but now, our
form is in portuguese:

www.gigitech.com.br/gravador

THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!

If you don't want e-mail like this: