Who To Talk to About GCC / PowerPC inline asm issues ?

Who To Talk to About GCC / PowerPC inline asm issues ?

We've been having trouble compiling some legacy altivec code that compiles
just fine under CodeWarrior 9. Would be very interested in getting same
code to compile with GCC.

The subroutines causing difficulty are all routines using the altivec
instructions on the PowerPC. Who can I address this issue ? Where ? I'd
like to be able to send someone a code snippet for a quick look.

The problem seems to be with the saving and restoring of prior altivec
register state. Somehow CW9 from Metrowerks helps with these problems and
GCC does not seem to.