Re: What is __PR()?

Hi, Mr. Bley,

First of all, thanks for the link. It is exactly what I am looking for.

> > I saw the following declaration
> >     extern  int     scg_cmd                 __PR((SCSI *scgp));
>
> WHERE, in GCC? Or perhaps in cdrecord, mkisofs and the like... ???
> May I suggest to search the internet for such information the next time?!
It is in cdrecord. And I did use google and grep through /usr/include
for it, but somehow failed to find the right information. This led me to
believe that it might be one of the internal macros for GCC, which
obvious is wrong. :(

> > But, I failed to find the definition of __PR(), which I assume to be a
> > macro. Can anyone point me to the right place for more information?
>
> I'm only guessing where the h*** you find this code snippet, but perhaps you
> should have a look at prototype.h
>
> (www.mit.edu/afs/sipb/project/cdrecord/repository/cdrecord/include/prototyp.h,v)
Again, thanks for the link. Exactly what I am looking for.

With my best regards.

Liguo