Re: Cross compiler build fails for bad inclusion

Actually, I have just found the file pthread.h under /usr/include and it
does define the type that the compiler is complaining about.
However, gcc cannot find that file while it is building the cross
compiler. What can I do to get gcc to see it?

Thanks

-Ghassan