throw specification warnings in c++

Hi,

After searching the documentation, web and archives for quite considerable
amounts of time I've still been unable to find any information on this.

I'd like to get warnings at compile-time when doing things which obviously
break throw specifications, somewhat like java's compile-time errors for
not catching or declaring a "throws" exception type. Things like

void f() throw (int);
void g() throw () {
  f();
}

which obviously break the specification. However I've been unable to find
out any options to get such warnings from g++. Is there any way to get
such warnings? And if not, does anyone know of projects/ideas to create
such a warning?

Regards,
/Mikael Hedberg