Re: Superblock Instruction Scheduling in GCC

I could not check out the integrated patch since the cvs server is
currently down. On the other hand, when I tried to add the patch (as
published on the web) manually on top of release 3.3.1 the resulting
binary failed. I am not sure if I did something wrong or just needed
to do that on top of a more recent version of the gcc code.
So, I am kind of stuck at this point. Do you have any source files that I
can add on top of release 3.3.1 or 3.3.2 to enable superblock scheduling?

Thanks

-Ghassan