Library linking squence

Hello list

I have been using gcc for many days, i have created my own C API libraries for parsing confugration files like squidGuard.conf and
fetchmailrc (using flex and bison) etc. All these work fine when linked with single executable.

Now when i link these libraries to my Kylix C++ application (Kylix is an IDE for developing GUI which users all these API's) what happens is the function parse_squidguardconf in library which is linked first works fine but another function parse_fetchmailconf which is in library linked after the first library gives me parse error and when i change the linking sequence same thing happens vise-versa (i.e parse_fetchmailconf works fine but parse_squidguardconf gives parse error).

Thanks in advance for any help suggestion.

Kunal.