Re: g77 and Lahey fortran 77

MR wrote:

I am interested in knowing how hard it will likely be to get a fortran program written for dos in lahey fortran 77 to compile and
work under linux.

I have inherited a nice environmental model, that is badly in need of
updating, and restructuring. I don't know much about fortran, but want
to incrementally convert it to c++. It's a leisure time project, with good potential to be useful.

Just try to compile it and mail me any error messages you get. I'll try to
explain them and try to assess whether the source is compilable by g77 at all.

Success !

--
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - phoneto: +31 346 214290
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)