Info regarding a book

Dear Friends,
This is a request. I dont know wheather this is proper place or not. I need the web location of a downloadable book, which deals with developing operating system step-by-step using gcc. actually i saw this book about a year ago. currently i need it desperately. this book is in PDF format and described a toy 32-bit bootable kernel in a tutorial fashion.

Any help in finding the web address??

Thanks in Advance.

Ashok S Das.

The Tech Ed advantage. You could have it too! http://server1.msn.co.in/sp03/teched/index.asp Join right away!