Re: Missing header files on AIX 4.3

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:55:15AM +1000, arhydar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi

Hi.

> I am attempting to resurect a development environment on an AIX 4.3 system.
> An application is running on the box, the development history if which is
> lost in the mists of time. I'm not sure if it was even built on the same
> box. What I do know is that it now has gcc installed, but is missing many
> required system header files, such as sys/ipc.h, sys/sem.h.
> Does any one know if files such as these should be a normal part of the OS,
> or not, and either way, where I can get them?

Usually, these headers are part of your C libraries development
files. I don't know nothing about AIX -- so bear with me. Maybe you
can install some libc6-dev or glibc-devel package?

--
Claudio Bley                                 ASCII ribbon campaign (")
Debian GNU/Linux user                         - against HTML email  X