Re: g77

 You have numeric instabilities, you should consider taking a good look at your numerical methods.

 However, .r8 and so on to the irix compiler tells it to use 64 bit ieee for real's which is defined as 32 bit relad in the fortran standard, so your program is not standard conforming.

 To do this the right way you have to change real's to double presition and integer to integer*8 , ( real*8 might work ).

 The short answer is that your program is not standard conforming, and the long answer is that you have to redeclare your variables ( perhaps there is a flag for this to the g77 compiler but I think that there is none, this is a guess ).

 However I would like to recommend a good look at your numerics, as nan's indicate numerical instabilites.

 / regards, Lars Segerlund.